*Complete online application ASAP
*After we receive your online application, we will send you additional forms to complete. These forms MUST be completed and returned to our office by June 15, 2016.
*Please email or mail a recent color photograph of the camper to firstname.lastname@example.org
* $50.00 required (nonrefundable)
* Financial assistance MAY be available depending on funding availability and family income verification. Call or email us for an application. PLEASE NOTE: application does not guarantee financial assistance.
* Make checks payable to RCUH
* Please email if you are interested in paying by credit card
* Three meals per day
* Camp Manoa T-shirt
* Contact our office if you would like more information about fundraising ideas.
We will provide two shuttles; one from Honolulu Airport and one from HSDB. Deadline for shuttle reservation: June 15th 2016. We strongly encourage parents to drop their children off at camp, introduce their children to camp staff and other campers.
Application received by mail MUST be postmarked on or before June 15th, 2016
Hand delivered applications MUST be received on or before June 15th, 2016 by 5:00 pm
First come, first serve basis upon acceptance of COMPLETED application.
NO LATE applications/tuition will be accepted
Camp Dress Guidelines:
Enforcement of these guidelines is at the discretion of the directors and Camp Mānoa staff, and anyone wearing inappropriate clothing will be asked to change. If a camper or counselor does not have an appropriate alternative, appropriate clothing will be provided.
1) For safety's sake, campers and counselors should wear appropriate shoes for activities. Please bring at least one pair of closed-toed, rubber-soled shoes
2) No clothing with sexually suggestive or offensive writing or graphics
3) Towels and bathing suits must not have suggestive or offensive writing or graphics. Bathing suit should not be high-cut at the legs or low-cut at the chest
4) Bathing suits should be covered while in the dining hall
5) No short shorts
6) Clothing should cover underwear and bras. Spaghetti straps are not appropriate
7) Midriffs should be covered