VITA Tax Preparation
It’s tax preparation season again! CSC and VITA are collaborating to bring you two important dates for you to receive free tax filing services for those who earn $66,000/yr or less. Interpreters will be provided to assist you with the process on these two dates. RSVP now! Contact Jana via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to bring with you?
- Picture ID of yourself
- SSN card
- Copy of last years tax returns
- All W-2 forms showing wages (if working)
- If self employed (sole proprietor) all receipts and expenses, GE tax license and record of GE tax payments
- Unemployment compensation statements (1099G)
- SSA 1099 Form if you are paid SSA benefits
- All other 1099 forms
- Landlord’s name, address, and GE tax number
- Students loans
- Bank information
- Proof of health insurance coverage (required)