Website Accessibility Information
The CSC website is designed to work seamlessly with assistive technology devices including braille displays, screen readers, and screen magnifiers. Accessibility features of the CSC website include:
- Keyboard accessibility for AT users.
- User controls for high contrast mode and font sizes.
- Fully responsive theme with support for browser zoom.
The CSC website is tested regularly for conformance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0). Accessibility conformance testing includes both automated and manual testing, and conforms with W3C recommendations for evaluating websites for accessibility.
Accessibility testing of the CSC website includes:
- Testing with automated tools to identify WCAG failures and HTML/CSS validation errors.
- Testing with NVDA screen reader to evaluate compatibility with assistive technology devices.
- Font resize testing at 200% using browser zoom.
- Contrast testing using Wave accessibility tool, and visual inspection.
If you experience problems accessing the CSC website, or need materials in alternative formats, please contact us for assistance.